Le premier streamer HD haut de gamme du marché
SELECTABLE OUTPUT MODES -
Mode #1 - ShairPort Output - This is an AirPlay emulator that utilizes streams sent to it from a compatible source. This output supports true gapless playback of PCM.
Mode #2 - MPD/DLNA Output:
Mode #2a - DLNA Output - This output utilizes streams from UPNP/DLNA servers and controllers. This output can be configured as an OpenHome renderer. This output supports true gapless playback of PCM.
Mode #2b - MPD Output - This output is intended to work with a SMB mount. This output supports true gapless playback of PCM.
Mode #3 - HQ Player NAA Output - This output utilizes streams from Signalyst's HQ Player running on your computer. Digital signal processing is performed by HQ Player and then asynchronously streamed to the Network Audio Adapter (NAA) output. This output supports true gapless playback of PCM.
Mode #4 - RoonReady Output - This output utilizes streams from Roon. This output supports true gapless playback of PCM.
Mode #5 - Spotify Connect Output - This output can be controlled by your computer or tablet running the Spotify application. This application is based on librespot - an open source client library for Spotify. The application is in Beta form.
- RJ45 input connector
- Micro SD port for operating system
- High quality low noise and ultra low noise regulators
- Fixed frequency low jitter oscillators (BioClock®)
- Multicore processor with DDR3 RAM
- CE, FCC, and RoHS certified
- Supports the following PCM sample rates up to: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz.
- Not all USB devices or output modes support the maximum sample rate of the unit
- RoonReady certified
- HQPlayer ready
- Running Logitech Media Server locally allows playback of local radio stations and streaming service
- UPNP server in combination with Drive Mounter
- The Software Manager that allows you to install and uninstall apps as needed
- BubbleUPNP Server app allows any renderer to take advantage of the OhMedia - OpenHome protocol
- OhMedia - OpenHome protocol allows the Linn Kinsky and Linn Kazoo Apps with playlist support to be used as controllers
- Supports Tidal and Qobuz lossless streaming in DLNA output mode
- Native DSD is supported on select DACs
- The unit is controlled via third party apps on your mobile device and on your computer